Webinar: Indistractable — How to control your attention and choose your life
Webinar with best-selling author, Nir Eyal
Tomorrow.. Tomorrow.. I’ll love ya.. Oh wait. I don’t know you (or maybe I do). But that’s not the point.
Tomorrow is an exciting day! Webex is hosting a webinar with best-selling author, Nir Eyal. And trust me, you won’t want to miss it.
For years, Eyal has immersed himself in the psychology of distraction and even wrote a book about it called: Indistractable. Tomorrow, he is going to let us in on his research.
- Reasons why we get distracted
- Why we don’t do the things we know we should do (think: eating healthy, exercising, getting good sleep, etc).
- How to master the internal triggers that make us uncomfortable
- Cool tricks/ways to make a pact with yourself to do the work you say you’re going to do
- How to cultivate self-compassion
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Register here today: https://use.webex.com/webinar-indistractable-with-nir-eyal
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Time: 12 PM ET
May 11, 2021 — Vanessa Philogène
May 11, 2021 — Aruna Ravichandran
May 06, 2021 — Brad Bonin
May 05, 2021 — Gauri Ahuja