In this live webinar, you will learn how taking a situational approach to leadership yields the best results. As everyone knows, there is no one best leadership style. It all depends on the task and the developmental level of the employee. But there are techniques that will make you more effective. It all happens Thursday, Feb 2nd at 9am PT.
Jim Atwood, The Ken Blanchard Companies’ Director for Government Solutions, will show you how Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) one of the world’s most comprehensive, up-to-date, and practical methods for managing, will improve your ability to effectively manage and develop your people.
You’ll learn how increasing the frequency and quality of conversations between leaders and the people they work with increases competence, commitment, and retention of your most talented individuals. You'll also find out how to:
- Create a communication model for all levels of an agency that supports cultural change and a move toward a high performance organization
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to agency objectives and by creating action plans to accomplish those goals
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development between leaders and their direct reports
- Diagnose specifically what an individual needs to succeed on any given task (Development Level)
- Recognize and be able to apply the pattern of behaviors (Leadership Style) that meets the needs of any given development level to help individuals succeed on tasks and goals
Register now! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how a situational approach to leadership can improve overall performance, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Details: Thursday, February 2, 9am PT | Noon ET | Register Now
Looking for more Ken Blanchard advice? See the list of on-demand webinars.