Sure you might know WebEx is an online meeting tool that lets you use video, share your computer desktop and do from you mobile, but you may not realize you can use WebEx recordings to extend your business reach internally and externally.
Brüel & Kjær is a manufacturer and supplier of sound and vibration solutions in Nærem, Denmark [read the entire case study]. They had a set of business goals they wanted to achieve:
- Deliver year-round online educational events to global customers and prospects
- Reinforce industry leadership position by showcasing products and expertise
- Develop leads and strengthen existing customer relationships
They started using WebEx Event Center to help them change the way they were doing business and ended up with great outcomes:
- Created long-term strategy to engage customers at significantly lower cost
- Achieved top-of-mind awareness while virtually eliminating need for advertising
- Enabled sales teams to pursue active qualified leads and close deals much more quickly
WebEx recordings can be posted and shared; getting your message out to more people, faster.
WebEx Event Center lets you reach a large audience, live. But maybe you don't need a huge event. With WebEx Meeting Center, you can accomplish many of the same tasks by creating and sharing compelling recordings (you can also record events with Event Center).
Brüel & Kjær's WebEx events have been so effective at generating awareness that Shannon Moore, marketing coordinator at Brüel & Kjær, says she has nearly eliminated print advertising.
“I love WebEx technology because it makes my job so much easier,” she says. “Our online sessions already reach so many customers and prospects that I don’t have to mail product announcements or advertise in publications. By using WebEx solutions, I can get in front of my best customers with our newest product information basically for free. The technology is a wonderful investment that saves a tremendous amount of money that would have been spent trying to create interest. It makes other marketing efforts virtually unnecessary.”
You don't need to spend a lot to increase your reach.